Thursday, October 29, 2009

2nd interview in Citibank

26/10/09 (monday)

Is Monday morning agen!
Hummpp, dun feel like wake up so early.. but have to get out from the warm bed because I having my 2nd interview at Citibank at 9.30am.
Leave my hse at 7am, I was happy cause I avoid the jam at subang jaya. But once I turn out to federal, oh no~ jam jam jam…. And police was busy giving saman on the cars who illegal use the emergency lane. Pity them, early morning have to feed the police stomach..^^

Reach my LRT kelana jaya at 7.45am. I was shock when I see everyone was line-up for the LRT train, they stop entering when the train is ALMOST full.. wow, this really surprise me! unlike the KTM, 1 word to describe it… TERUK! Kelana Jaya station to Ampang Park station is about 45min. Reach Citibank at 9am.

My interview is at 9.30am, but my interviewer, name Edmond came in around 10.40am. and he give tons & tons reason but i totally ignore him. Can u imagine that, I alone in the room for 1hours, and other stuffs keep looking at me. oh no, worst day ever!

Interview starts straight after this BIG BOSS come in. Every question he ask, I reply in a super cold way n straight to the point (not in a sentence also). I dun even want to communicate more with him. And he was keep talking to me, I started to dreaming…. He briefly tell me the job I currently applying is a front line position, which have to entertain the walk-in customers and answer the calls. Will touch abit on paper word, but most of the time I will be located at the reception counter. Well, I tot internship will touch more on communication n paper work?

Anyway, I not interested in internship at Citibank also, give me a bad impression…


No comments: