Monday, October 5, 2009

the first interview

today is my 1st interview at citibank,ampang park!!
firstly, i wan to say dat... i didnt summit my resume to citibank..
second, my interview was super short, 30minute gam tim... ^^

7.30am wake up, bath, make up, prepare my fail, cheak my high heel everything.
(i look so OL today)
8.15am. leave my hse, heading kelana jaya,lrt
9.10am reach kelana jaya n park my big car at the housing area there and walk out.
10.05am i reach citibank. everyone was dress formally and i was so panic until i dunno which floor i going..
10.15am reach level 42, no one serve me i jst stant there like idiot. luckily got a guy volunteer to help me go inside and inform Ms.Jorine Sun. thanks! will treat u drink when i got the chance to meet u again..^^
10.40am finally meet her. she was nice, friendly and half banana. haha! when she say me, she say i was luckiy the person who interview me take leave, so replace her. she dunno wat to do, so jst ask me fill up a form and fotostat my ic, cert and hav my 2 passport foto. bside dat, she jst ask some simple question such as,
(1) why choose citibank
(2) u r on marketing course why choose finance
(3) why u hav fail subject in ur degree.. lol!!
(4) u got friend work at citibank before?
(5) any salaries requirement?
(6) any transportation problem if really hired u?
(7) briefly tell me bout the position i apply.
(8) tell me wat is the basic requiredment to work in WMP department.

i answer everything...
ending, she even send me to the lift..
i'm luckily i guess... after leave citibank i straight away call bear to release my stress.. hahaha! she was shock too... and blame why i didnt bring her go along.. shy shy.. i didnt know u wan follow too.... nx time ok??

when on d way back, i called leo. ask for lunch. he close my fon.. hummppp... sad! so i emo awhile then drive back home and forget bout chee yan. i promise i will help her on assignment but then i forget.. due to hot weather, i lazy go out so jst briefly teach her abit on msn... hopefully can help u.... sorry cheeyan...

at night 9.44pm, leo call me n say sorry he also having his interview at kajang this morning.. i jst complain him not caring didnt even sms tell me,so rude close my fon.. ngam ngam awhile i forgive him also.. hahaha! so ngam one we interview at d same time.. haha.. wish us all d best ya... ^^

4 comments:

Zincy said...

hmph..sorry no cure..treat me makan..LOL..bless that i pass...

Feb said...

wow....nice !
enjoy internship !

purple devilz said...

zincy: treat u makan impossible la! i'm broke nw.
xuan: hope so^^

伊倩 said...

Wah so fast photocopy your IC d??? Maybe they want you, hahaha