Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Officially 21st year old!

23/10/09 (晴)

On the 23rd October 1988 6.58am, there was a cute baby girl born in Hospital Besar Pulau Pinang, now turn up to 21 years old big pretty+cute lady (Angel 2009) already.. haha!
Got my gold key few months ago, finally I can wear it proudly. And I will wear for more than 3months to prove tat, I’m 100% young adults can make my own decision!!! come… clap ur hand pls…:p
Foosuyan, boss, lion, take note: I’m not longer a small kids…

first of all, thanks for all the celebration, sms, calls, facebook msg, present, dinner, seafood, cakes, etc.. i enjoy it alot.. and i ate 7 different type of cakes, dinner with family n referee gang.. oh my god, my weight increasing, got to solve it immediately if nt alot pretty shirt cant wear ed... oh no!!!!!

Ok, stop all the crap here. I will briefly talk bout my celebration.

Thursday night, finish a friendly game at Kota Kemuning, went for McD for a quick drink with LianYew & WaterBoy players. Totally no mood after sms-ing with someone, so jst order a sundae ice-cream only. And I didn’t manage to finish it. Spend about 30min at McD, I decided to go home count down for my bday. On the way bak, I turn on the radio… damn it, why OneFM choose the sad song on this time. My tear coming out non-stop, and I cant go back home with this ugly face so I called py mui for supper at murni. Yes, I did stupid thing again, I called him twice, yet he didn’t pick up my fon. I was damn emo on dat moment, py mui jst sitting bside me and I dun even wan to talk more with her. So sorry girl.!

12am sharp, received a call from Australia, is from karkiat! Once I pick up the fon, karkiat was like, ‘happy 21st birthday wanyoun, or should I say old lady’ so happy listen his voice, once again, my tear drop! Honestly, I miss karkiat so much.. after he went to Perth, no one accompany me eat nasi lemak at Projet already!! the guy who share my happiness & comfort me when I feel down. Is a best guy ever!! ^^ I even cry over the fon for 30minute,yet he still know how to make me smile back! Haha.. Yup, I miss him like crazy!!!

Second, was from Siuni, my baobei!! 9 years friendship, and I still counting it..
Xuan also (1.15am)… all the way from Australia.. she was busy doing her FRA assignment, but still give me a call, thanks a lot for the bday card n call, appreciate it make me feel warm.. after that, EJ.. Dat heartless person actually remember to wish me, really surprise. Finally ah fatt kor.. on fon bout 2hours. Teach me do noty thing, tell me bout adult life again.. ya, bored but I enjoyed it! Slept at 4am…. Tired day….

Wake up at 8.30am. bath, dress up, bring lecture note, prepare to college. 2 red eggs appear on my table. 2 = 20 year old, feel so old liao…. Cheeyan meet ‘se lang’ again, this is her 3rd times after college life start, kind of pity her. But dun worry girl, they wont hurt u, jst let them ss enough… dun scare already k!!

After test we have briefing bout transferring to Adelaide. bla bla bla…… then EJ prepare a bday surprise for me. Want me to guess which 3 type of cakes inside the box. Evil, no tips how can I guess leh.. End up I guess all wrongly, so must received punishment. he was nice, request me to pull up the candles only… Lucky didn’t ask me do more than dat.. lucky lucky… shouldn’t call u heartless anymore..!!

Dad come bak from melaka! Jst to celebrate my bday.. so ‘gan tong’ le!! Went F4 restaurant for our dinner. We never eat dinner together bout 5 years? Or more?? Nvm, at least he remember his daughter bday!! 1 silly question asked by my dad.. mei, do u hav bf? How ur bf look like? Studying or working? Got bring bak home anot? I look at him, and say ur guai lui still single n available. Too tomboy no ppl want it.. haha! My dad silents straight away.. lol!!

On that night, Peiyin mui bake a blueberry chocolate cake for me. bside dat, grandma ordered a bday cake for me as well, she even bring me for supper at starbuck coffee at taipan. While ending of my bday, I actually cry again.. why? *u know dat*

The ‘big bowl’ asks for seafood dinner, the boss fully pampered her. On saturday night, dinner at teluk gong with my referee gang. Guess they already noticed smtg wrong with me, so they try not to mentioned bout his name infront me. but, Laikeong didnt know.. maybe he slow reaction or didn’t noticed the situation. While I was enjoying my crab, he actually ask me bout him, why he didn’t turn up on such important day. Everyone was staring at him. oh no! i feel so sorry to laikeong.. My mood turn down straight away. I dunno wat happen on me.. maybe I just too disappointed with him.

Sunday noon, lunch with cousin at klang.. once again, cousin ask me where is my bf?? Hello.. why everyone asking me the same thing.. do I look like got bf? Do I have a happy & ‘xing fu’ smile on my face?

overall, i'm satisfy with my 21st celebration everything. jst i was quite disappointed with *him*, even Nian also managed to give me a call, why cant u jst wish me? jst a single sms wil do.:(

and ELQO CHAN YI HOW n WAIKIT,
2 heartless person.. how can u guys forget my bday.....
dun let me see u, i garantee will let u pay double of it.. geram-nya!!;p
























1 comment:

Ee Jay said...

waaa..call me heartless when i call u to wish u...its ok la..ur birthday ma...that time u can call me whatever u like=)..but glad u had fun with other parties...=)