Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010... ^.^

Happy 2010 people!!!:D
A new year, A new beginning!

let's party babe....

supposely went poppy with yy them.. end up i decided to canceled my plan to accompany siuni.. i never regret make this decision.. cause i join Yihow group went coco banana at sunway.. yuhoo... is was awesome..... Yihow bring his friend along... 8 guys and 2 girls.. they were nice guys, take care us, protect us.. scare we lost in d jungle? hahaha.... because i'm yihow & so called waikit wife, so they kind of keep on eye at me..^^ thanks lots...

I’m impress of Yihow dressing.. it was like prince appear in font me and he offer to hug me & siuni.. yea, he smelly great.. DKNY perfume.. I love it so much!! Even Siuni also fall in love with his body smell…. Lol!! (at that moment, i remember of xuan, why? because last time leo also offer shake hand with her, but with a very rude way... well, i'm grad Yihow didnt treat Siuni that way) While Waikit le, dressing normal but he is a good looking guy… Meet Jemjarom table official there and num13 Selangor u18 team at coco banana… oh no~ my referee image...:p

end of d party, i was like blur blur.. cant even walk straight but my mind still quite fresh wat i'm doing.. i even remember where we park our car, great rite? Yihow so scared i fall down and he keep holding my hand and keep complain me drink so much.. hehe! great guy rite.. i love him so deeply... ^^


i hav to keep repeated n repeated again.. it was a awesome night... hahaha!
took some of picture, not very clear cause quite dark..
anyway,thanks everything..

bye 2009, welcome 2010.. hope my dream wil come true....^^











(me n low wai kit) the only guys who dissapear all d time when we r party-ing
















(me n Yihow friends) but Yihow is not inside this picture.. regret didnt get d chance to take picture with him......:(















me n siuni.. my best friend ever....

















small shuang & hui qi, jenjarom table official..
well, pretty girls.. leo favourite... ^^

No comments: